TIERRAS EN DANZA CONTEMPORARY DANCE FESTIVAL IN NATURE
The Festival of Contemporary Dance in Nature “Tierras en Danza” is a cultural, formative and touristic event in which to enjoy dance in a privileged environment. It consists of a week of contemporary dance classes, sports and cultural activities aimed at amateurs and dance professionals, who can also enjoy shows and complementary activities throughout the course. The meeting is both national and international, considering an alternative holiday in a little known area.
When: 4th August 2020 – 9th August 2020
Where: Guijo de Granadilla, Spain
The meeting will take place at the facilities of the International Centre for Sports Innovation in Nature «El Anillo», located in the region of Trasierra-Tierras de Granadilla, Cáceres from 4 to 9 August.
The idea of this intensive course was born after a previous project in these facilities, in which for a few days we combined dance with research in sport.
Meeting aimed at professional dancers and people with experience in dance and related body disciplines.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- ACCOMMODATION fron 4th to 9th August in the facilities of El Anillo (use donated by the Sports General Directorate).
- Dinner day 4; breakfast, lunch and dinner from 5 to 8 and breakfast and lunch on day 9.
- Provisioning of water and fruit between the main meals.
- WORKSHOPS de danza por la mañana y talleres por la tarde.
- Bus transfers provided in the schedule.
- Sport and cultural activities: CANOEING and visit to Granadilla HIKING, CYCLE TOURING and visit to Caparra and ASTRONOMY WORKSHOP .
- Trip to Hervas to enjoy the shows of the FESTIVAL.
WHEN SHOULD I BE THERE?
Classes start on August 4 at 17:45. It is recommended to be there at least an hour before for the presentation.
Registration available until 21st July
Limited number of inscriptions.
Previous dance training (please attach a short text with previous experience). The workshops are aimed at people with a dance level from intermediate to advanced, so in case of a high number of requests the experience will be taken into account. If you are not accepted at first, you will be put on the waiting list.
More details: http://tierrasendanza.es/en/inscrip/
Fill in the application form.
In a few days you will receive an email with the payment instructions.
- To register, you must pay 50% of the tuition fee (210€) on the days after the account number is given. Send proof of transfer by email to [email protected] You can also choose to enter directly the total tuition fee (€415).
- If you have chosen to pay by instalment, you must pay the remaining 50% one month after enrollment (and always before July 21).
- Previous experience in dance will be taken into account. If we consider it insufficient for the proper development of the workshops, we will contact you so that you do not make the entrance.
Application close date: 21st July 2020