Dance alchemy teacher training
Dance alchemy teacher training, Intensive course for dance and yoga teachers, therapists, facilitators and leaders.
When: 13th July 2020 – 30th July 2020only 10 places available!
- 17 days of direct work with Goran Bogdanovski on
- Techniques and modalities of dance & contact Improvisation
- Teaching and leading skills and methodology
- Body-mind-emotion connection
- Performing skills
- Economic sustainability.
- Access to online teacher training
- Ficho institute “Dance Alchemy Teacher” certificate
What will you get
- 70+ Set of easy to apply tools – modalities, exercises and games for Dance and Contact Improvisation practice, retreats, team buildings, art and movement therapies, leadership training and more
- Ficho structure – simple 8 step process to shape, organize and lead your trainings, workshops, classes, sessions and retreats
- Reverse-Engineering approach to lesson planning.
- Circular approach to building up of a tribe up vs. attending a traditional session with a top-down approach.
- Inclusive environment. Teaching designed for any body type and age, regardless of dance background, experience or level of understanding dance.
By the end of our work together you will be ready to effortlessly and with confidence lead or facilitate a training or workshop and implement Ficho method into your own practice.
What to expect?
- 17 days of working and simple co-living experience in a close connection with nature.
- Advancing professionally and personally by incorporating Ficho method.
- Learning to improvise and express your creativity like never before.
- Growing your confidence to effortlessly lead, teach and facilitate.
- Gaining new embodied leadership skill set with higher emotional intelligence.
- Gaining a new holistic knowledge and ingenious ways to inspire and sustain a tribe.
- Connecting to your deep potential, release internal blocks to be more balanced and centered.
Message from Goran
For me, teaching dance is its own reward and I am constantly on a learning path. I hope that you will appreciate the enormity of what I have to communicate to you and the years of study it has taken me to learn the little I know of the art and science of dance improvisation and dance alchemy from my teaching practice and from many teachers, who I am very grateful to. Hopefully, I can cut down the time of your learning although all learning takes time.
While practicing dance is an art that takes dedication, consistency and time to develop, teaching dance requires a far greater level of commitment. Teaching dance requires consistent self-practice, passion, compassion, selflessness and dedication.
Sample Daily Schedule
We work five full days, one half day and one day off. The following is the basic schedule that varies slightly to benefit the group and may need to be varied even more depending on the dynamics and the needs of the group.
8:00 - 9:00 am › Breakfast
9:00 - 12:00 am › Session 1
1:00 - 5:00 pm › Lunch & free time
5:00 - 8:00 pm › Session 2
8:00 - 9:00 pm › Dinner
More details: https://www.fichoinstitute.com/teacher-training
You can apply here: https://www.fichoinstitute.com/teacher-training
Application close date: 26th June 2020, or until the places are taken
Early bird price (apply before 1. March 2020)
- 1,995 € / all inclusive
Regular price (apply after 1. March 2020)
- 2,275 € / all inclusive